In line with the latest Government advice surrounding the COVID-19 situation, and in support of the difficult challenge we face as a nation, we made the difficult decision to temporarily close LaserZone until further notice, which came into effect from Thursday 19 March 2020, which was then also enforced by the Government shortly afterwards.
We are awaiting further Government guidance on when we are able to reopen. In the meantime, we are contacting customers with bookings up to 5 August 2020* to offer either:
• Move or suspend the booking and leave any deposit paid on our system to re-book once we have reopened
• Cancel the booking and receive a refund for any deposits paid.
If customers choose to move or suspend their booking rather than cancel, we are offering an additional gift voucher, free of charge, valid for two entry tickets as a thank you for their continued support at this challenging time.
People with bookings after 5 August 2020* have the following options and will be contacted in due course closer to the date of their booking:
• Leave the booking as it is, pending review/more info or
• Move or suspend the booking and leave the deposit on our system to re-book once we have reopened.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update this information as and when things change.
Despite our corporate exterior, we are a small company with family values and want to do the right thing. It goes without saying that we’ll be back zapping and blasting just as soon as we can.
Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe everyone.
The LaserZone Team
*This is a rolling programme and this date will be reviewed weekly and moved forward as time progresses.