Terms & Conditions
- Games are subject to availability. We urge you to book in advance to avoid disappointment. Unless specified, booking does not guarantee exclusive use of the arena. Players are requested to arrive at least ten minutes before their notified start time. Players arriving after their start time may be refused entry without refund.
- Prices & times may change without notice. Weekend/peak rates apply on public holidays.
- Failure to follow the game rules set out by the game marshal will result in removal from the game without refund.
- Persons under the influence of alchohol or drugs may be refused entry. LaserZone reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone without reason.
- Main Rules of Play are; No running, No climbing, No crawling, No physical contact, No swearing/innapropriate language. Other Rules of Play include; No unsportsmanlike conduct, No threatening behaviour, No bullying or intimidation, No cheating. Players are also required to obey any marshal/staff instruction and observe all signage/video instruction posted at the venue.
- When team games are played, LaserZone cannot guarantee that players will be assigned to teams of their choosing. Please make your team preferences known to the marshal and they will take this into consideration. The marshal may also assign teams taking skill level, age, numbers of players/phasers and general fairness into consideration.
- Players must wear sensible footwear and shirt/t-shirt.
- Whilst every effort is taken to ensure customer safety and security, all persons playing laser games do so at their own risk. LaserZone is physical game and as such there are inherent risks always associated with physical activity and having fun together. These include being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and other players. LaserZone has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through design, maintenance and operation of the facility but due to the nature of the game and any the nature of physical activity it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely. As such players and/or parents/guardians must recognise and accept this risk.
- Although there is no known risk posed by the phasers and laser equipment, due to the nature of the game, the physical activity involved and the risk of being bumped into in the darker than normal environment, we recommend that LaserZone is not suitable for players who are pregnant.
- LaserZone's packs/phasers use low-power electronic data transmission devices which may not be suitable for customers with pacemakers. If in doubt, check with the manufacturer of your pacemaker for further information and/or seek professional medical advice.
- Customers with asthma or epilepsy should refer to the FAQs on the website for further information before deciding whether LaserZone is suitable for them.
- All competitors and visitors to the LaserZone premises must comply with the rules and instructions notified to them on behalf of LaserZone. The management can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by competitors and visitors whilst on the LaserZone premises.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates. 'Further games' price applies to games played the same day. Payment is to "Laser Escape Ltd" for Castleford, "LaserZone (Brighton) Ltd" for Brighton and "LaserZone (Leeds) Ltd" for Leeds - by credit/debit card (sorry - not Amex at Castleford or Leeds), or cash. Contactless and Apple Pay transactions are accepted up to the value of £30.
- Please note: Following the withdrawal of the cheque guarantee scheme, cheques can only be accepted as pre-payments or deposits provided they are received at least 28 days before the booked date. Payment by personal cheque for bookings on the day can no longer be accepted. Account customers will still be able to pay invoices by cheque. Business cheques can be accepted by prior agreement with a manager or duty supervisor.
- Bookings are secured with a non-refundable deposit. Deposits are non-refundable but transferrable with more than 24 hours notice. Deposits paid will be deducted on the day of play. Deposits may be retained if number of players is less than number of places booked without giving 24 hours notice. Any pre-payment before the day of a booking is considered to be a deposit.
- Birthday packages cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. At least 7 days notice is required to book a birthday package and a minimum of 6 players required (if more than one birthday child, minimum players required increases by 3 per birthday child - max 3 birthday children per party). Parents/guardians are required to remain on-site during the party and requested to supervise children whilst eating. Birthday food may contain nuts and/or other allergens. Please speak to your party host before ordering food about any allergies and/or intolerances. Booking a birthday party does not guarantee exclusive use of the arena or party areas.
- Children remain the responsibility of their parent/guardian/supervising adult during their visit who must remain on the premises at all times. Whilst a LaserZone marshal is present during the game, this is to ensure that the game rules are adhered to, to answer queries and in case first aid is necessary. Parents/guardians who choose not to play are welcome to accompany the game marshal to supervise their children if they wish - in this case please ask a member of staff. LaserZone does not provide services of supervision for children.
- LaserZone cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Vouchers, special offers and prizes: Vouchers, special offers and prizes cannot be used in conjunction with special events, birthday parties or any other offer. Admission/use is subject to availability. Pre-booking is always advised. Unless specified, vouchers/offers/prizes expire three months after publication or issue. Unless specified, vouchers cannot be used at weekends or on Public Holidays. Vouchers/prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. Each voucher is valid only for the bearer (plus guests in the case of a 2 for 1 voucher) and unless specified, customers may use only one voucher per person per day. No purchase necessary.
- LaserZone's On-Target Rewards Scheme for schools is operated as per the separate T&Cs shown on the Schools page of this website.
- Personal data in the form of images of visitors to, and players of LaserZone is collected via the operation the “Zappix” camera located in the playing arena and of closed circuit television ('CCTV') located around the premises. Further information is available on request.
- Zappix is LaserZone’s in-game photo booth. The camera is operated by zapping the Zappix target with a phaser during the game. Whilst this is optional and operated by each player individually, images of other players may be captured passively if they are in the vicinity of the camera when the device is activated. Photographic images of players may be captured by the device. Photos taken by the system will be displayed in the lobby area and/or on our website – in a similar fashion to those taken on a roller coaster at a theme park. By clearly and purposefully using the feature by zapping the target and/or posing for photos, players agree to content being shared on our website and social channels and give LaserZone all necessary permissions and rights to do so. Parents/guardians are considered to pre-consent to this on their child’s behalf by allowing them to play LaserZone. Should you wish LaserZone to remove any such shared content, please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to remove any such post. Should you wish to revoke permission, a request in writing must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the specific post(s), including date/time and a screenshot if possible and LaserZone will cease to use the specified content from when your request is received and remove the post(s) within 30 days, but cannot guarantee that it is redacted from past usage.
- If you submit a testimonial/feedback to LaserZone using the online feedback form, then you agree that we may publish your testimonial on this website, and/or on our other promotional material, on such page and in such position as we may determine in our sole discretion. We will remove your name and any other personal information so you will remain anonymous. You further agree that we may edit the testimonial and publish edited or partial versions of the testimonial. However, we will never edit a testimonial in such a way as to create a misleading impression of your views. You may terminate this licence by giving to us 30 days' written notice of termination.
- LaserZone may reach out to social media users to seek permission to feature content on our website, social channels, and in various promotional materials. If you give permission by reply, you are allowing LaserZone a sublicensable right to use your content in, but not limited to, webpages and social media posts, promotional emails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives with no obligation to you whatsoever. LaserZone requests/expects that you do not tag its profile(s) in content that you don’t have the permissions for and/or rights to. We may choose to share stories in which LaserZone is tagged; these will be visible on our profile for 24hrs, as per your own story. Stories will not be saved to highlights for permanence. Should you wish to revoke permission, a request in writing must be made to email@example.com with details of the specific post(s), including date/time and a screenshot if possible, and LaserZone will cease to use the specified content from when your request is received but cannot guarantee that it is redacted from past usage when permission was previously granted.
- "LaserZone" is a Trade Mark of Laser Escape Ltd.
- Arena Music - The awesome music we play in our arenas is by Scott Buckley - www.scottbuckley.com.au under the Creative Commons ‘Attribution 4.0 International’ (CC BY 4.0) License
- Z-CRED birthday treat - If you have opted to receive offers and promotions from LaserZone/4D Golf, you will receive one free game on your birthday. This will be added to your Z-CRED key fob and is valid for one player at any time for 14 days from the date of birthday and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Maximum of one free game per email address. To redeem your free game you will need to show proof of DOB, this can be a digital photo/copy of any official document that shows your DOB. Birthday treat/reward eligibility can take up to 30 days from registration date, i.e. if your birthday is within 30 days of registering your card you may not receive a treat until the following year.
- Public Liability insurance for ‘Multi-activity tickets’ - From time to time, LaserZone (ie Laser Escape Ltd, LaserZone (Brighton) Ltd & LaserZone (Leeds) Ltd) may offer for sale ‘Multi-activity tickets’ which not only include LaserZone games, but also other activities such as 4D Golf, The Raid, or Childrens’ soft play which may take place at other businesses/premises. Whilst LaserZone acts as a booking agent in this respect, it does not provide Public Liability insurance for activities which take place elsewhere other than inside the LaserZone premises. Each premises/activity that forms part of a multi-activity package will have its own separate PL insurance and as such, claims that may arise whilst at these other venues should be addressed to the business that runs the activity/venue.
- We store and process your personal data in line with our GDPR Policy.
LaserZone Castleford is the trading name of Laser Escape Ltd, Registered in England & Wales No. 5301611. Registered Company address: Norfolk House, 4 Station Road, St Ives, PE27 5AF*. Please use site address for general correspondence.
LaserZone Brighton is the trading name of LaserZone (Brighton) Ltd, Registered in England & Wales No. 7670955. Registered Company address: Norfolk House, 4 Station Road, St Ives, PE27 5AF*. Please use site address for general correspondence.
LaserZone Leeds is the trading name of LaserZone (Leeds) Ltd, Registered in England & Wales No. 9240522. Registered Company address: Norfolk House, 4 Station Road, St Ives, PE27 5AF*. Please use site address for general correspondence.
*Because LaserZone utilises its accountancy firm for its Registered Company address, any correspondence sent to this address will experience a delay in delivery as it will need to be manually forwarded to the appropriate site. Please use site addresses for general correspondence as per the Contact Us pages. For GDPR enquires, please use the appropriate GDPR link.
One fine body…
Added to Cart